Saturday 11 April 2009

Close Your Eyes, Just Settle, Settle

Alrighty,

So, as my title suggests, it is time for me to go to bed, and thus bring to a close my first day of having this blog. I will try and rip off a different band for my next plagiarised title, I promise!

Today has been somewhat eventless, with the highlight (? - notable at least) being Dad randomly finding me in some burger shop in Gymea, when he should have been at work. He didn't seem to want anything, he just found me there and thought he'd say hi... Funny thing is he found my brother on his way to a nearby shopping centre too. I may have to search my body for a GPS device haha.

I should also probably note that if I continue to blog here, I will hopefully post more meaningful stuff than the crap I am currently producing - i.e. more than merely documenting my daily happenings in a few neat paragraphs that will most likely force you into a dreary somnolence. Just don't take me too seriously - seriously.

As my eyelids inch ever nearer toward closure, I find it increasingly difficult to resist regretting my making of this blog. I do not know where it is going to go, but I am sure it will only confirm how much of a dork I really am. I mean, I have a respectable e-presence to maintain, and at this rate, I won't even be able to put away 'user: reno' from DBD in a simple, clear-cut case of I'm right, and he's repeatedly wrong.

I was going to leave you with either some wonderfully insightful quote or concept, or a humorous and witty remark, however it has come to the point where you have surely called my bluff. You have kept reading beyond where I thought you would stop and, as some maligned comedians may admit from time to time, "I got nuthin'"

Yours in internet

Mill

4 comments:

  1. your blogs are betterer than mine mill

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i know you 'jaquelinrose'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. scrap that, my intelligence doesnt reach as far as connecting jaquelin to jacky *eyeroll*

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol commented from my blog it's an old username

    ReplyDelete